Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Making a meaningful difference with mission-critical software that empowers communities to thrive.
ReadyTech is more than just a one-trick pony playing in one market with one product, or one customer. We re-imagine, design, develop and deliver technology to solve our customer’s diverse problems – supporting multiple businesses across a variety of markets to be ready for anything.
We’re an ASX-listed company which means we are stable, have a strong track record of sustainable growth and have a significant number of long-term customers. So, what does this mean for you? It means we can offer you an experience that will push you to be your best, provide career-building challenges, and that will offer you numerous growth opportunities that can’t be found in any other company.
It’s an inclusive environment where there is no place for politics, where we get our heads together to solve the problems that really matter to our customers, and where we always stay focused on our north star – the communities we serve, and society at large.
In this role, you will use your program management expertise to plan and deliver projects from start to finish, including the planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation of enterprise software solutions.
You will get to:
- Lead the planning and implementation of allocated projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables for allocated projects
- Own the definition and delivery of project scope, goals and outcomes for allocated projects
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Lead the development of full-scale project plans
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs in
- Build and maintain a high level of satisfaction in existing customer accounts
- Accountable for allocated project budget in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team
- Optimise and execute Ready Community methodology for project management
More about you:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have mastered the ability to handle many projects at once, and the ability to meet agreed-upon deadlines
- You excel at forming strong internal and external relationships
- You have a knack for problem-solving and using your initiative
- You thrive working independently once given some scope and direction
- You are able to work, communicate and manage a team effectively and can work effectively across multiple vendor parties, bringing together an Eco System approach to implementations
- You have Program/Project Management expertise with general end to end project delivery: analysis, design implementation, testing and documentation of enterprise software solutions
- You possess a general knowledge of Procurement and/or Contract Management systems, project delivery or practices ideal.
- You have prior experience working with or on large technology project
Why you should become a ReadyTecher:
- A day off for your birthday- hip hip hooray!
- Additional 4 days of leave each year
- ReadyTecher Awards each quarter with the chance to win flights and accommodation to Hamilton Island
- Hybrid work, with in-house baristas in Australia via the Ready Beans team
- Access to Sonder- a technology-driven platform supported by safety, medical and mental health experts - available 24/7
- Paid parental leave
- Additional paid leave for miscarriage, endometriosis and menopause
- Volunteer leave
- Flu vaccinations
- And plenty of ReadyTech merch drops along the way!
ReadyTech is committed to seeing things through each other's eyes. We invest deeply in relationships by offering positivity, fairness and empathy in every interaction and love that everyone is different. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our diversity of race, beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, age, disability status, marital status and more - so that every single one of us can feel like we belong.
As part of our commitment to ensuring a safe and secure working environment for all employees and in compliance with Australian regulations, please note that if selected for this role, you will be required to complete a comprehensive police check and an Australian working rights check. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these requirements, please feel free to contact us.
So, if you are ready for anything, please apply today. Please note that if your application is progressed to the next stage, we will send you some testing to complete as part of your application as we have found this helps us to quickly identify potential ReadyTechers!