Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Expressions of Interest
Didn’t see the role you were after, but keen to become a ReadyTecher in the future? Let us know what your expertise or areas of interest are and we'll reach out if something becomes available!
Click HERE to register your interest.
- Making a meaningful difference with mission-critical software that empowers communities to thrive.
- ReadyTech is more than just a one-trick pony playing in one market with one product, or one customer. We re-imagine, design, develop and deliver technology to solve our customer’s diverse problems – supporting multiple businesses across a variety of markets to be ready for anything.
- We’re an ASX-listed company which means we are stable, have a strong track record of sustainable growth and have a significant number of long-term customers. So, what does this mean for you? It means we can offer you an experience that will push you to be your best, provide career-building challenges, and that will offer you numerous growth opportunities that can’t be found in any other company.
- It’s an inclusive environment where there is no place for politics, where we get our heads together to solve the problems that really matter to our customers, and where we always stay focused on our north star – the communities we serve, and society at large.
Why you should become a ReadyTecher:
- A day off for your birthday- hip hip hooray!
- Additional 4 days of leave each year
- ReadyTecher Awards each quarter with the chance to win flights and accommodation to Hamilton Island
- Hybrid work, with in-house baristas in Australia via the Ready Beans team
- Access to Sonder- a technology-driven platform supported by safety, medical and mental health experts - available 24/7
- Paid parental leave
- Additional paid leave for miscarriage, endometriosis and menopause
- Volunteer leave
- Flu vaccinations
- And plenty of ReadyTech merch drops along the way!
ReadyTech is committed to seeing things through each other's eyes. We invest deeply in relationships by offering positivity, fairness and empathy in every interaction and love that everyone is different. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our diversity of race, beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identities, age, disability status, marital status and more - so that every single one of us can feel like we belong.
So, if you are ready for anything, please apply today. Please note that we will send you some testing to complete as part of your application as we have found this helps us to quickly identify potential ReadyTechers!
Job no: HZGK30032
Location: Australia & New Zealand
Closing Date: -