Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the role:
You will be responsible for working with stakeholders in local government to define and document business requirements, analyse and model business processes, and define development tickets to support the development of software solutions for ERP, financial and electronic content management systems.
Making a meaningful difference with mission-critical software that empowers communities to thrive.
ReadyTech is more than just a one-trick pony playing in one market with one product, or one customer. We re-imagine, design, develop and deliver technology to solve our customer’s diverse problems – supporting multiple businesses across a variety of markets to be ready for anything.
We’re an ASX-listed company which means we are stable, have a strong track record of sustainable growth and have a significant number of long-term customers. So, what does this mean for you? It means we can offer you an experience that will push you to be your best, provide career-building challenges, and that will offer you numerous growth opportunities that can’t be found in any other company.
It’s an inclusive environment where there is no place for politics, where we get our heads together to solve the problems that really matter to our customers, and where we always stay focused on our north star – the communities we serve, and society at large.
You will get to:
- Work with stakeholders in local government to define and document business requirements for financial systems and integration between systems.
- Analyse and model business processes to support the development of software solutions for financial systems in local government and integration between systems.
- Collaborate with developers and testers to ensure that business requirements are accurately translated into functional software.
- Develop use cases, user stories, and other software requirements documentation for financial systems in local government.
- Working with Development team members to construct detailed system design documents, including table design and technical flow diagrams.
- Facilitate workshops and other meetings with stakeholders to gather and refine local government business requirements for financial systems.
- Support the development and maintenance of financial software systems in local government by providing subject matter expertise.
- Create prototypes and mock-ups to demonstrate software concepts and functionality for financial systems in local government.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have proven experience with system design
- You have excellent communication skills and can explain complex technical matters to non-technical-minded stakeholders
- You thrive in collaborative environments and love working with others towards a common goal
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies
- A background in financial systems and experience with financial software projects in local government will be well regarded but not mandatory
- Desirable strong background in analysing Intergrations between multiple systems using API technologies
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a software business analyst or similar roles
- A day off for your birthday- hip hip hooray!
- Additional 4 days of leave each year
- ReadyTecher Awards each quarter with the chance to win flights and accommodation to Hamilton Island
- Hybrid work, with in-house baristas in Australia via the Ready Beans team
- Access to Sonder- a technology-driven platform supported by safety, medical and mental health experts - available 24/7
- Paid parental leave
- Additional paid leave for miscarriage, endometriosis and menopause
- Volunteer leave
- Flu vaccinations
- And plenty of ReadyTech merch drops along the way!
As part of our commitment to ensuring a safe and secure working environment for all employees and in compliance with Australian regulations, please note that if selected for this role, you will be required to complete a comprehensive police check and an Australian working rights check. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these requirements, please feel free to contact us.
So, if you are ready for anything, please apply today. Please note that if your application is progressed to the next stage, we will send you some testing to complete as part of your application as we have found this helps us to quickly identify potential ReadyTechers!